- 24th March,2017 university exam fees Part I & Part II
- 24th March,2017 First Year online form fillup Burdwan University
- 22nd March,2017 Fees Collection for B.A./B.Sc. Part-I (Hons.&General) Examination-2017 [ Casual Students ]
- 21st March, 201
- 15th Mar, 2017 Invigilation duty chart part-3 University Examination
- 06th Mar, 2017 University Of Burdwan Part I & II, LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM
- 06th Mar, 2017 Date and other particulars regarding Examination part I & II
- 06/03/2017 Invigilation Duty Chart i.r.o.BA/BSc 2nd Year Term End Examination 2017
- 19th May,2016 Advertisement: Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment (Purely Temporary)
- 9th Aug,2016 Invites application for appointment of Guest Lecturers in Various Subjects for the academic session 2016-17
- 2nd Aug,2016 APPLICATION FORM FOR NON-TEACHING POST
- 18th July,2016 Routine-Arts (Hons.&General) 1st Year,2nd Year and 3rd Year : Session 2016-17
- 04th Aug,2016 In Compliance with the notification of KNU, Asansol dated 03.06.2016 this is for information of all concerned that the CBCS system will be introduced at the Under Graduate Level from 2016-17 academic session.
- 16th July,2016 List of Candidates applied for Purely Contractual Posts in the College
Education is the basis of all empowerment – be it in the family, society of economy. Without economic empowerment the concept of social empowerment for women becomes fragile. Without a basic degree, the clarion call for women’s empowerment becomes meaningless. Hence one of the prime aims of Durgapur Women’s College is to impart sound graduate level instruction to girl students. read more...
“Empowering Women” – academically, culturally, socially, and economically – is the stated mission of Durgapur Women’s College. With this in view the college envisages to expand on the frontiers of economic empowerment by opening opportunities for professional development. read more...
Durgapur Women’s College, instituted in 1980, has been established as a first degree college with the express aim of education of girl students living in the vicinity of the Steel City of Durgapur. The establishment of the college was taken up as a Project of the DNAA ( now Durgapur Municipal Corporation).read more...
The college is Non-Government one affiliated to Kazi Nazrul University. The Government, however, has been pleased to bear the expenses for payment of salary only to the Whole-time Teaching and Non-Teaching staff as also of approved part time teachers and contractual whole time teacher of the college under the Private College rules of the Govt. of West Bengal. All other expenses, including payments to Part-time staff, casual staff and Guest Faculty are borne by the college. read more...
Mahatma Gandhi Road, City Centre, Durgapur, West Bengal 713209